jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (4 posts)

What kind of picture would you select as profile image on a social networking si

1. anusha15 profile image88
    anusha15posted 6 years ago

What kind of picture would you select as profile image on a social networking site, and why?

A professional looking image, just so that people could know this is you, or a glamorous/gorgeous click from a party? And why would you select such an image? How do you feel about people who do something exactly opposite of you here?

2. supplies expert profile image60
    supplies expertposted 6 years ago

I typically choose a picture of myself with friends. I don't typically just have a picture of me by myself. Typically these pictures of me with friends are when we are at a party or a bar, but never one that would be considered out of control or way too inappropriate.

On occasion I will throw a picture on Facebook as my profile picture that is ridiculous and is of me doing something really funny or really stupid. But typically they don't last too long on Facebook for me because I don't need everyone knowing about my life.

I think it's sad when girls put revealing pictures of themselves that is just way too much skin and I think it's sad when guys put up pictures of themselves blacked out. We've all been there, but no need to make that as your profile picture, do you really want that as your first impression from someone who comes to your facebook page? I wouldn't.

3. FloraBreenRobison profile image58
    FloraBreenRobisonposted 6 years ago

I would choose a head shot of myself or a picture of my cat.

4. arksys profile image90
    arksysposted 6 years ago

professional networks i put up a decent picture... others I would use anything really ... if not a pic of myself then a picture representing something uselful either to me or the world.

working