How to acquire a free notebook via surveys

1. profile image48
    TheSnoopyposted 6 years ago

How to acquire a free notebook via surveys

Are there any legit ways to get a free laptop by completing surveys?  I know nothings for free and they're all scams yada yada..  I also know there are companies out there that will give away free laptops for completing a number of surveys that don't require you to sign up for anything.  Not too long ago, ppl were getting free ipads left and right and I was wondering if there were currently similar offers for laptops out there.  I ask because I am a college student and I need a laptop, it doesn't have to be top of the line, just a cheap notebook for word processing and research etc..

2. Grygas profile image56
    Grygasposted 6 years ago

If anyone would know where to get even a possible chance of getting a free laptop, believe me, it wouldn't be published around.

3. eric2112 profile image84
    eric2112posted 6 years ago

I have checked out a great number of these sites that promise a free laptop. May of them have different themes and tactics to lure you in, however they all end up the same.

On a different note, you may be able to find a laptop for a very low price, which would be a much greater deal than these scams claim to be. I know that in my area, Black Friday is the best time to get things like these. Some stores will almost give the things away.  A colleague of mine purchase an Acer laptop for her son during one of these sales and paid $189.

I will not say that there is no possibility of a free laptop anywhere, but the odds are not in most people's favor.

I have witten a hub on these types of scams that outlines what types of things to look for before jumping through a bunch of hoops.

Hope this helps!