jump to last post 1-5 of 5 discussions (5 posts)

Has any human specie ever been produced from DNA restructuring and is still livi

1. micadeolu profile image46
    micadeoluposted 6 years ago

Has any human specie ever been produced from DNA restructuring and is still living?

2. smcopywrite profile image26
    smcopywriteposted 6 years ago

you could probably bet there is, but since its illegal to do so the government or lab that did would never make the information public.

3. mr-burns profile image60
    mr-burnsposted 6 years ago

There have been cases that have been produced from DNA like sheep etc but they only lived for a few years. I think they're still having a few problems. May take a while before they perfect it

4. Borsia profile image45
    Borsiaposted 6 years ago

The most advanced animal I know of are coyotes, done in Korea recently. They are still alive so far as I know. I don't know the lifespan of cats using DNA splicing the sheep lived about 4 years if my memory is correct.
    It is possible that there is someone trying to do people but I have never heard of it and the technology hasn't advanced that far.
    Some odd pieces have been done like mice with human-like ears grown on their backs.
    You would think a nose would be more helpful to them. But then how hard can it be to find cheese in a cage. Given that it is scientist that cause the most problems with mice at least they can hear them coming.

5. micadeolu profile image46
    micadeoluposted 6 years ago

As my research revealed to me, the antichrist would be a DNA freak! Lol...

working