jump to last post 1-6 of 6 discussions (6 posts)

Joomla 1.5 or 1.7?

1. ronhi profile image75
    ronhiposted 6 years ago

Joomla 1.5 or 1.7?

Which version is  easier to use and which is more advantageous

2. tammyfrost profile image80
    tammyfrostposted 6 years ago

I like Joomla 1.6 but many may differ. Which Joomla Version do you use? 1.5 isn't as advanced.

3. Redchillimedia profile image59
    Redchillimediaposted 6 years ago

I use Joomla 1.5 and i think it is easier to use and more advantageous also.

4. softhard profile image59
    softhardposted 6 years ago

Joomla 1.7 has more features. If you are new to joomla going for 1.7 might not be any problems. But if you are used to be with joomla 1.5, jommla 1.7 might seem confusing

5. arksys profile image92
    arksysposted 6 years ago

i installed 1.7 for the first time and was quite easy to use. i also found online tutorials etc to quickly learn how to get it to work. one problem i faced was that there were not as many templates available for the 1.7 version. most free were for 1.5 or 1.6.

6. easylearningweb profile image92
    easylearningwebposted 6 years ago

I used Joomla 1.5 a couple years ago and found it pretty easy to use. I created some tutorials for it, and it was a fairly easy-to-follow content management system, and since it's a free open-source application, that makes it even better.

You can go to this website for some free tutorials (see the demo's on the right side). Good luck. www.manualsfountain.com/contents/tmp-joomlalp/87/

working