jump to last post 1-6 of 6 discussions (6 posts)

Is anyone else loving the new YouTube layout?

1. samanthamayer profile image72
    samanthamayerposted 6 years ago

Is anyone else loving the new YouTube layout?

I just opened YouTube in a new tab and did a double-take! That certainly wasn't there last night. I think it looks great, more sleek and professional. Thoughts?

2. Paul Westphal profile image77
    Paul Westphalposted 6 years ago

I love youtube, but I didnt even notice the change. lol

3. brittanytodd profile image91
    brittanytoddposted 6 years ago

I really like it and agree that it looks way more professional.  I like that the homepage is personalized to me now as opposed to seeing all of the "top" videos of the day.

4. The Optimizers profile image59
    The Optimizersposted 6 years ago

I noticed it this morning, first thing that caught my eye was the .FAV icon change! I though i was on a different site for a split second. It is great though, it looks more slick indeed.

5. whoisbid profile image77
    whoisbidposted 6 years ago

No I don't like it because I feel that they have compromised something very powerful that used to be available to Youtube users. If anyone wants to check the new links out on the new Youtube interface with a program that highlights good links vs useless links they can go here http://whoisbid.com/links.html

If someone bothers to understand these things, then they will see a different light from a technical perspective and not an artistic one. The new update is bad news for many contributors who value their websites.

6. profile image0
    zEric7xposted 6 years ago

Its nice I guess. I am still getting used to it.

working