jump to last post 1-8 of 8 discussions (8 posts)

Am I allowed to reply to others in my own comments box?

1. annart profile image86
    annartposted 6 years ago

Am I allowed to reply to others in my own comments box?

This probably sounds like a stupid question but I'm still rather green at all this and am wary of breaking rules accidentally!  I want to respond to the couple of lovely comments I've had!

2. Sinea Pies profile image78
    Sinea Piesposted 6 years ago

Yes, in fact it really is good to reply to those who have left you comments. I took the lead of another very popular hubber in doing this. By all means, read the guidelines for HubPages in the learning center to learn the ropes but you can also watch what the more popular and successful Hubbers are doing and do what they do!  You can start with the HubPages Elite.

Hope this helps!

3. lobobrandon profile image89
    lobobrandonposted 6 years ago

Yes I reply to each and every comment I receive and I like other hubbers to respond to my comments as well wink

4. lukeuk profile image71
    lukeukposted 6 years ago

It would appear so yes, I see everyone doing it, I do it myself.

5. Daisy Mariposa profile image86
    Daisy Mariposaposted 6 years ago

If someone reads one of your Hubs and takes the time to post a comment, you should respond with a meaningful reply. Respond to every comment you receive by using the Comment box in your article.

6. tonyfischer profile image82
    tonyfischerposted 6 years ago

Yes, it lets the reader know you are interested in their comments and feed back.  You response may even lead to another hub!  It is also a great way to interact and get to know your fellow hubbers.

7. mymagicview profile image73
    mymagicviewposted 6 years ago

Yes!!! It's a very good thing to reply to others in your own comment box. Don't worry! Reply now!

8. sportgames profile image61
    sportgamesposted 6 years ago

Yes, you should replay to any comment on your hubs.