jump to last post 1-9 of 9 discussions (9 posts)

Nook color or Kindle? Explain.

1. Writerly Yours profile image79
    Writerly Yoursposted 6 years ago

Nook color or Kindle? Explain.

I own a Nook Color and have friends that own Kindles. What do you own and why? Was it a gift?

2. austin19 profile image37
    austin19posted 6 years ago

I own a list building sysytem with free professional autoresponder to build my own customer list.

3. duffsmom profile image61
    duffsmomposted 6 years ago

I like the Kindle because of the "pages" looking like the pages of a book.  I had a Nook Color and sent it back.  Being backlit, it is hard on the eyes for reading over a longer period.  I have an iPad and don't use it for reading for the same reason.

4. magicrob profile image59
    magicrobposted 6 years ago

Kindle, because it's going to have the most exposure and will just grow and grow.

5. profile image0
    Emily Sparksposted 6 years ago

I have (and am using right now) a NookColor.  It was a birthday gift to me by my parents because they know I love to read.  I love it!  There are so many things to do with it, and its amazing!

6. Marcy Goodfleisch profile image96
    Marcy Goodfleischposted 6 years ago

I use the iPad, but I should probably check out the Kindle, based on the comments about eyestrain. I do like having everything in one place, though (books, email, Internet, etc.).

7. THEHuG5 profile image59
    THEHuG5posted 6 years ago

I have a nook color and I really enjoy it. You should check out a hub about the pros and cons of the nook color. An upside to getting a kindle is that there is a bigger selection of books so if that's what you're mainly getting it for then I'd go with a kindle.

8. Writerly Yours profile image79
    Writerly Yoursposted 6 years ago

Thank you to all of you that have responded. You are giving me great feedback.  Keep it coming!

9. AhalitaMoonfire profile image61
    AhalitaMoonfireposted 5 years ago

I got a Nook Color basically to help replace a lot of my books since I am on the move a lot, and on top of that. For college text books, since it is much cheaper that way instead of buying the physical book for school.