Are there any great alternatives to Ipods?

1. Millercl profile image76
    Millerclposted 6 years ago

Are there any great alternatives to Ipods?

I own an Ipod and an Iphone. I have owned Sandisk Sansa mp3 player, but when it comes to what the Ipod has to offer, is there really anything competitive?

https://usercontent1.hubstatic.com/6084148_f260.jpg

2. Abzolution profile image61
    Abzolutionposted 6 years ago

I have rejected Ipods because I'm not keen on converting my huge music library for Itunes. I recieved a Creative Zen nearly four years ago, it has survived very well.
      Mine has 2Gb size but you can add more space with an SD card. You can also carry images and videos on it. My favourite part is that the file system is flexible, you can play your mp3 and wma on it, no need for any software installation either. Just plug and play.

3. Loveless City boy profile image60
    Loveless City boyposted 6 years ago

ZUNE.....ZUNE......ZUNE.... I have had all sorts of mp3 players and Zune by far is the best. Easy to use and it's strong. I have droped it so many times and there isn't one srcatch on the screen. Plus the software is super easy to use. They don't make zune players anymore but they are still in circulation. And are now decently priced you can get hi-def 720p zune players for under 100 dollars. You migt be able to order one from microsoft. Most windows phones now come standard with zune software for music browsing.

working