jump to last post 1-7 of 7 discussions (7 posts)

Blogs: love em or hate em?

1. MissKatieLynne profile image43
    MissKatieLynneposted 6 years ago

Blogs: love em or hate em?

Do you have a blog or do you read blogs? What do you write about or what do you like to read? Do you use it to inspire or vent, to voice your opinions, or for something else all together?

2. terrektwo profile image83
    terrektwoposted 6 years ago

I love my own blog does that count? hehe

3. rancidTaste profile image61
    rancidTasteposted 6 years ago

I have blog and i also like to read blogs...... Lots of topic I like to read and write.... that is all......

4. duffsmom profile image59
    duffsmomposted 6 years ago

I am not a fan of BLOGS. I just can't believe anyone would be interested in my opinion or ranting on subjects.  I think many times (not always) BLOGS are self-serving.

5. Marisa Wright profile image98
    Marisa Wrightposted 6 years ago

It depends what you mean by a blog.  The original meaning was a personal journal, where people would vent / inspire / voice opinions, but many blogs today are focussed on a specific topic and are designed to share meaningful information (and they are the only ones that make money, by the way).

6. Dr Kavita Shaikh profile image60
    Dr Kavita Shaikhposted 6 years ago

Yes I do have a blog at knowempowernetwork.com. I use it as a FREE service to offer practical and useful information on blogging, setting up a blog and monetizing it for pofit. My aim is to help everyone (who is interested) in making money from blogs and other online businesses

7. Insane Mundane profile image61
    Insane Mundaneposted 6 years ago

Blogs are very versatile and can be used for almost anything, when it comes to writing or promoting products.  Many folks enjoy the automation and easy-to-use publishing format.  Posting on a blog can sure be done a lot quicker as opposed to building web pages on a site using old school site building tools and html code.
    However, when it comes to search rank, I've always had better luck with the standard websites that are not automated - where you have to manually type in all of your meta tags and align your own images, text, and adverts via x & y coordinates, etc.
    Personally, I like 'em both!

working