What would you like to have automated online? Give the idea and get a special me

1. whizcreed profile image68
    whizcreedposted 5 years ago

What would you like to have automated online? Give the idea and get a special mention..

I am looking for ideas to implemented something. If there is anything that you do frequently online and wished it could be automated, or if you need a small online utility (like bitly), well it can be.

You tell me your idea and if it seems like a common need for people then I will implement it.
    You will get to use the service for free for ever.
    You will have a link back to your hubpages profile on each page in footer of the website as a Special thank you note.

2. Jakebrap profile image59
    Jakebrapposted 5 years ago

I wish that there was something that helped with my reading online, I read articles often in work but only about the stuff I like.

I wish there was a site that you could log into and it'd collect articles from around the web (wired.com, cracked.com, hubpages.com, lifehacker.com, news sites etc) based on keywords I had specified or categories I had chosen.

It'd be cool if it gave you links to new articles or (if you're using it in work where you may get in trouble) you could view a version of the article which was just plain text and no fancy graphics/images.

I know it's a terrible idea smile just trying to help out!

working