jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (4 posts)

Do you keep your same phone service year after year or change every time the con

1. Charlu profile image80
    Charluposted 6 years ago

Do you keep your same phone service year after year or change every time the contracts up?

Do you shop around for the newest technology and rates or keep the same provider and just upgrade the phone every now and then?

2. adjkp25 profile image91
    adjkp25posted 6 years ago

We live in a rural area a few miles from town which actually limits our phone options.

We have been with Verizon for quite a few years because we do not experience reliability problems.  We have family members who have other carriers and they periodically have problems with their phones at our house; we know for a fact that T-Mobile doesn’t work at our house at all.

I would have no problems shopping around but the bottom line is the phone needs to work at my house.

3. Susan Gichuhi profile image59
    Susan Gichuhiposted 6 years ago

i have been using the same provider for internet and cellphone services since 2001, i do not see the need to change, and they are the best and most innovative in the market anyway, that is 'Safaricom' in Kenya

4. DeanCash profile image60
    DeanCashposted 6 years ago

Yes, always keep two phones with you. Home phone for family and close relatives and not for business. Cellphone well business and pleasure. I have a smart phone with an app that block unwanted calls, and pleasure phone for business. And when I detect that the CIA is tracing my calls I give it to a rabid dog.

working