This website uses cookies

As a user in the EEA, your approval is needed on a few things. To provide a better website experience, hubpages.com uses cookies (and other similar technologies) and may collect, process, and share personal data. Please choose which areas of our service you consent to our doing so.

For more information on managing or withdrawing consents and how we handle data, visit our Privacy Policy at: "https://hubpages.com/privacy-policy#gdpr"

jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (4 posts)

How can I get my BBM icon back?

1. k_phuma profile image59
    k_phumaposted 6 years ago

How can I get my BBM icon back?

i can't find my bbm icon on blackberry bold(9780) after upgrading and rebooting it. it disappeared and it shows it is installed but I cant find it anyway?

2. ramkimeena profile image60
    ramkimeenaposted 6 years ago

You can try to click the "Menu" key when on the home screen, then click "Show All" if your BBM icon shows up, scroll to it and hit the "Menu" button again, scroll to un-check "Hide" and then Scroll to un-check "Show All"....

If that is not working, login to your BIS account and under the Help tab, click "Send Service Books"

3. k_phuma profile image59
    k_phumaposted 6 years ago

Hey ramkimeena thanks for your help and it didn't work... I managed to get my icon back and its funny ├žause i didn't do anything complicated. I uninstalled some other application in my phone and after rebooting it appeared on my screen. I think it needed some space or if not one of the applications i removed they were not matching...

4. Barret Ogie profile image54
    Barret Ogieposted 4 years ago

Yes after upgrading nd rebooting it,it disappeared and it show it is installed,and I can't still find it

working