jump to last post 1-3 of 3 discussions (5 posts)

Is anyone on Zujava?

1. sonykkid profile image59
    sonykkidposted 5 years ago

Is anyone on Zujava?

I am on Zujava and just checked back there how do I check my earnings?

2. Everyday Miracles profile image87
    Everyday Miraclesposted 5 years ago

I am, and I really like it. It's a fairly simple platform, but they're adding new sections to make it more flexible. The site looks good, is relatively easy to write on, but it lacks the tracking that's available on Hubpages or Squidoo. The major plus side to Zujava is that it's new and therefore everyone who is there right now is getting involved on the ground level.

Right now I have three leaves there and am working on a fourth!

1. sonykkid profile image59
      sonykkidposted 5 years agoin reply to this

Yes, Squidoo is like Zujava's older brother and it's very hard to get to the top, if you write one leaf now in a few years who knows where it will be?

3. LindaSmith1 profile image60
    LindaSmith1posted 4 years ago

A total waste of time. Caters to those who started.  Oh, be prepared to have to goo goo over the founder who is on an ego trip. Rules only apply to those he deems to apply them to.  In other words, some can, some can't. 

Copycat of Squidoo and HP. Slowly taking away the ability to use your affiliate programs if he does not get a cut of. Recently, stopped writers from using their own Amazon affiliate links.  Of course, he wants 50 percent of your sales.

1. kiwi91 profile image77
      kiwi91posted 4 years agoin reply to this

Linda has gone through great effort to post about me personally and slander Zujava because her account was rejected from Zujava for violating our TOS numerous times. Please keep this in mind when you read any of her comments.

working