jump to last post 1-3 of 3 discussions (4 posts)

What Are The Best Kinds Of Computers For Gaming?

1. PhoenixV profile image69
    PhoenixVposted 5 years ago

What Are The Best Kinds Of Computers For Gaming?

What Are The Best Kinds Of Computers For Gaming? Which computers run simulation games like f 117 stealth fighter simulator the best?

2. skear profile image95
    skearposted 5 years ago

Alienware makes some great gaming desktop and notebook computers.  Falcon Nothwest is another manufacturer of high end gaming systems.

Personally I prefer to build my own desktop machines which gives me complete control over all of the parts that go into the system.

As long as the system has a high end graphics card and a good CPU it will be capable of running flight simulators with high visual settings.

1. arksys profile image91
      arksysposted 5 years agoin reply to this

Alienware is definitely one of the top ones ... haven't heard of Falcon Northwest. Will look for it.

3. arksys profile image91
    arksysposted 5 years ago

https://usercontent1.hubstatic.com/6587374_f260.jpg

if you're building your own system or purchasing one for both video editing and gaming then you might want to consider "liquid cooled" systems. they keep the system much cooler therefore better results.

the red pipes in the picture hold a liquid substance which carry the heat away from the processor and video card. fans cool down the liquid for the next cycle.

working