jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (4 posts)

Are you a facebook addict?

1. Time2Spare profile image59
    Time2Spareposted 5 years ago

Are you a facebook addict?

Do you use facebook more than necessary? How many hours in a day do you sit glued to facebook or other online networking site?

2. That Grrl profile image63
    That Grrlposted 5 years ago

I've almost quit Facebook entirely. I keep it because my Mother won't take the time to figure out blogging so I have to send every photo and link to her through her Facebook account. I wish she would move on.

3. WannaB Writer profile image92
    WannaB Writerposted 5 years ago

Facebook is not one of my addictions. I spend maybe an hour a day there participating in Squidoo and Zazzle groups and answering anything that seems important in my email notifications. I also might check profiles of friends I'm especially interested in. If I have social networking addictions, they are at MyLot or Gather. My addiction to Gather is so strong I have to stay away from it except for maybe once or twice a month. At least I get paid for using myLot, but so I don't feel so bad about my addiction. But I also try not to spend any more time than I have to spare there. I check in and reply to any discussions that interest me.

4. jeanniedoe profile image56
    jeanniedoeposted 5 years ago

Before I used to be addicted to Facebook. Currently, I make myself busy in writing article and blogging.

working