jump to last post 1-3 of 3 discussions (5 posts)

How will online content consumption pattern and behavior change in the future?

1. sweetzara profile image78
    sweetzaraposted 5 years ago

How will online content consumption pattern and behavior change in the future?

Audiences would buy tickets to go see movies, then they could watch film in the comfort of their homes. Listeners bought CDs from record stores now they can download mp3s. Web users search for content by using google and youtube... How will this change in the future?

https://usercontent1.hubstatic.com/6836494_f260.jpg

2. subscribing profile image62
    subscribingposted 5 years ago

I believe that as we technologically evolve as human beings and as technology becomes more advanced, that we are growing to see a tremendous spur in information consumption. Add to it however the dynamic of it and how mobility will play a great part.

Tablets, mobiles, and so on. The next generation will be even more technologically evolved, mobile and advanced.

Take the South Korean experiment as an example. Technology there is their daily bread...

1. sweetzara profile image78
      sweetzaraposted 5 years agoin reply to this

great answer. what is the south korean experiment?

2. subscribing profile image62
      subscribingposted 5 years agoin reply to this

Thanks sweetzara. In my world view, the South Korean experiment, which is part of the greater Korean experiment, is where South Korea is allowed to prosper in the tech industry. Serves as perspective of what would be countries all over if allowed.

3. JustSimple info profile image81
    JustSimple infoposted 5 years ago

I believe there will always be a market for stores and the old school music.  vinyl never went anywhere. You can still order and purchase vinyl records in this day and age.  We learn to adapt to the technology that we have around us.  I was just talking to a friend today about when I was in high school I had a beeper, and not a sell phone.  I didn't ever think I would need or care for a cell phone, but I do.  the ease of convenience that we have grown to love can be overwhelming, and some people do need to disconnect themselves from time to time to reevaluate what is going on in there real and online lives.

working