What Are The Best iPad Accessories?

1. PhoenixV profile image78
    PhoenixVposted 5 years ago

What Are The Best iPad Accessories?

What Are The Best iPad Accessories? Are there any absolutely "must have" iPad Accessories?

2. James McCullough profile image71
    James McCulloughposted 5 years ago

It depends on how you plan on using the iPad. I do a lot of writing with my iPad, so a good case that could prop it up at good angles with a bluetooth keyboard were essential for me (check out my hubs for a review of my must have iPad accessories).

I bought a few pens to use with the iPad to experiment with a few drawing/writing programs. I was surprised at how well they worked, so if you like drawing or writing with a stylus, I'd pick one up.

Screen protectors are good, but I have read elsewhere that it interferes with the quality of display with the latest generation iPads. As long as you clean the screen regularly, I don't think they are essential.

I would suggest the most essential ones are going to be a solid case to protect it while carrying it, setting it down, etc. Some of the adaptors to import photos from a SD card are good too.

3. cfin profile image82
    cfinposted 5 years ago

Get cloud on. It allows you to use Microsoft word on your devise without software. And it's free! It also works with drop box which is also free. Just drop your docs in there on any computer or phone, then access then and alter them on your iPad.

Also try apple TV. Its pretty cool. Google it.

working