jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (4 posts)

In a Kindle vs iPad comparison, which one do you like best and which features ar

1. lender3212000 profile image74
    lender3212000posted 7 years ago

In a Kindle vs iPad comparison, which one do you like best and which features are your favorite?

2. profile image46
    josiebelleposted 7 years ago

I have a Nook, which is the Barnes and Nobles "Kindle" and I have the IPad and I read from them both. The nook is better outside because it doesn't have any glare and the screen is easier to see. It is also easier to fit in your purse if the space is an issue. However, I always read from my Ipad at home because the screen is bright and much easier for me to see inside. If truth be told, if I had the Ipad first, I wouldn't have bought the nook, even though I love it. By the way, I ordered the kindle first and sent it back and then bought the nook. Then my husband wanted one, then my friend, etc.  Good Luck!

3. jobister profile image59
    jobisterposted 7 years ago

I have  Kindle and it serves it purpose and much more for me. To me the Kindle is meant for book reading, while the iPad is meant for gaming, playing with apps and reading. If you've ever watched an iPad commercial on TV, they rarely even mention reading (if they do mention reading at all).

Kindle is great for reading books. iPad is great for playing with apps, games, and reading books but if you get an iPad it most likely isn't for the books you can read on the iPad its what else you can do with your iPad.

Depending on what purpose you want the iPad or the kindle for. If you want to read books only and not play games etc then go with the Kindle. Otherwise iPad is a great choice. Although Samsung has a new tablet out as well called Galaxy S tablet which is supposed to be an iPad competitor.

4. mikeandy profile image57
    mikeandyposted 6 years ago

hey ,
    You could check my hub for detailed comparison on kindle vs nook vs ipad.
    http://mikeandy.hubpages.com/hub/Kindle-vs-Nook-vs-iPad

working