jump to last post 1-5 of 5 discussions (5 posts)

What phone do you own?

1. JakeFrost profile image61
    JakeFrostposted 5 years ago

What phone do you own?

Do you like it and what can it do. I have the iPhone 4s and I cant see me ever moving away from apple

2. DavidT45 profile image60
    DavidT45posted 5 years ago

I have the iPhone 3GS, getting a little tired now, small cracks and the new software slows it down. I will get the new iPhone when it comes out around the end of september. I am slightly biased as I am an avid Apple consumer but I will not buy another make any time soon unless something much much better comes out in the near future which i cant see happening.

3. securityproducts3 profile image38
    securityproducts3posted 5 years ago

I have the Samsung Galaxy S2. I love it. The screen is so much bigger than the iPhone which is a huge plus for me. The iPhone 5 will incorporate a larger 4' inch screen in September so it seems like they are following suit. It's also so much stronger than other smart phones. I've dropped it like 10 times and I don't have a scratch. I have so many friends with cracked screens on their phones. Other than that it's your basic smartphone. Minus Siri of course sad

4. profile image55
    gautams1posted 5 years ago

I have a Nokia Windows phone. I actually like my phone but I am also thinking about getting an Android phone. There are not a lot of apps available for Windows. Still, does the job for me.

5. missa72542 profile image95
    missa72542posted 5 years ago

Right now I have an older version of the Motorola Droid, and I'm not very happy with it. But I was forced to take this phone, because my old one was broken and I didn't have money to get a new one. Or an available upgrade.

However, I do plan to go back to Samsung when I can. I've always been a fan of Samsung smartphones.