jump to last post 1-6 of 6 discussions (11 posts)

Which device do you prefer to keep time nowadays? 1. Wrist watch 2. Mobile phone

1. ChitrangadaSharan profile image55
    ChitrangadaSharanposted 5 years ago

Which device do you prefer to keep time nowadays?
    1. Wrist watch 2. Mobile phone 3. Laptop 4. Other

Wrist watches were the most commonly used device to keep time, some 20 years back. But now there are so many other options. Thanks to technology. What is your preference?

2. profile image0
    marked4destinyposted 5 years ago

The device I prefer to keep time is the mobile phone.

ChitrangadaSharanposted 5 years agoin reply to this

Most of the people prefer mobile phone, to keep time these days. Thanks for your response.

3. Aikonia profile image84
    Aikoniaposted 5 years ago

All the above :-) Depends what I have with or on me at the time. I'm a little old fashioned so still have a wrist watch ;-) I do keep a world clock on my smartphone to track times in a couple of other cities where my relatives and friends live.

Even I wear a wrist watch. May be I am also old fashioned. Anyway thanks for your  kind response.

4. staceyblount1992 profile image68
    staceyblount1992posted 5 years ago

Mobile phone mainly (or a necklace watch for when I'm out) or at home I use a computer and an actual clock.

Same here---I love necklace watch. Thanks for answering the question.

5. unknown spy profile image73
    unknown spyposted 5 years ago

i prefer wristwatch..esp when im on meetings. sometimes my cellphone is on lowbat mode so wristwatch is my better option smile

Yes, you are right, using wrist watch in the office looks more professional. Thanks for the answer.

6. MarleneB profile image99
    MarleneBposted 5 years ago

Now that I'm retired, I really don't have many places that I need to be at a given time. I use to wear a wrist watch every day - never left home without it. But, now I depend on my mobile phone to see what time it is - which is rare these days.

Thanks MarleneB, for your response to the question. Even I use mobile phone. But I like wearing wrist watch as well.

working