jump to last post 1-10 of 10 discussions (10 posts)

Do you like this mobile phone

1. Draganr profile image58
    Draganrposted 6 years ago

Do you like this mobile phone

Designed by Seunghan Song, this "window phone" concept will reflect current weather conditions on the screen. To input text, you just blow on the screen to switch modes, then write with your finger as a stylus.

2. days leaper profile image79
    days leaperposted 6 years ago

Sorry, no.  It looks weird!  Punk scene may love it!

3. cephla profile image59
    cephlaposted 6 years ago

I definitely like it. Of course the material to make this type of a phone is still in its nascent stages. It will be a few years before commercial application of such materials become viable for the market.

4. rikabothra profile image60
    rikabothraposted 6 years ago

Looks interesting! Its features and performance aside, as far as looks go, I do like it.

5. AllSuretyBonds profile image55
    AllSuretyBondsposted 6 years ago

I do like it! But it does look like it could break very easily.

6. jcm_blabs profile image84
    jcm_blabsposted 6 years ago

Interesting yet creepy all the same time.  This is techno-witchcraft! LOL.

7. Oneit profile image68
    Oneitposted 6 years ago

Looks very similar to a phone they used in a TV series here in NZ called This is not my Life: http://tvnz.co.nz/this-is-not-my-life/n … up-3631491

Was really cool but they were tracking everyone with them. Very big brother.

8. CeresTine profile image58
    CeresTineposted 6 years ago

Eventually I guess. Right now, it still has a sci-fi spy movie look to it.

9. supplies expert profile image59
    supplies expertposted 6 years ago

seems kind of stupid to me, and well the battery life would be terrible haha... also i think I'd scratch it way too much and well I could never imagine that the colors would be as vivid. Also, what would it be like using it in the dark? or real bright areas, I have a hard enough time with the Samsung Galaxy S in the sun, I could only imagine that it would be near impossible to use this phone in the sun.

10. vinner profile image77
    vinnerposted 6 years ago

Surely Who wont like such a phone. When it will come to market?