jump to last post 1-7 of 7 discussions (7 posts)

Which is the best web hosting plan?

1. PMS9 profile image75
    PMS9posted 5 years ago

Which is the best web hosting plan?

I want good web hosting service with affordability. which one is the best?

2. techniche profile image65
    technicheposted 5 years ago

You can go with hostgator's baby plan . It works best and can handle almost your 5 blogs with nice traffic easily . If you want to buy from them , then you can use my affiliate link and i can give you all the commission i shall get from them as a help .

This way , it will be cheaper to you . Message me , if you want to buy from them. Else i can also provide you web hosting comparable to hostgator at 5$ / month.

3. profile image0
    minababeposted 5 years ago

A company I've been using for a very long time is Liquid Web. This web host has top-notch customer service and virtually no downtime.

4. wecode profile image55
    wecodeposted 5 years ago

Namecheap try it...! Cheap and good easy to work with.

5. incomeguru profile image98
    incomeguruposted 5 years ago

Try Lunarpages web hosting. They have a good plan that is affordable, am sure you will enjoy transacting with them. Best of luck!

6. moldservices profile image60
    moldservicesposted 5 years ago

I used to advocate Lunarpages as well, however recently I discover some other companies which provide significally faster hosting for the same or less price:

webhostinghub
    inmotionhosting

just to name a few. Even Hostgator is faster than LP these days..

To give you a better idea, when I try to view 600 rows mysgl database on same page in phpadmin on LunarPages, it takes forever and often causes phpmyadmin to hang. The same operation on the hostings I listed above is at least 5 times faster!

7. Deep Went profile image57
    Deep Wentposted 3 years ago

As you have mentioned, describing a particular web-hosting company is difficult. But i can offer you with some tips to select a good and desirable web-hosting company.
           1)Make a survey online
           2)Select the 5 companies(in that you should see)
                                       a)Quality
                                       b)Services offered
                                       c)Rates mentioned
                                       d)Packages provided
                                       e)Customer Reviews
    Hosting are many types like Shared,Dedicated and VPS hosting.  I have hosted my site in http://www.tucktail.com/hosting/web-hos … _id=447401 .  They provide you with valuable services like FTP access, Daily backup, One-click setup etc...For further information you can visit the site...

working