jump to last post 1-6 of 6 discussions (6 posts)

Is the iPad worth it?

1. MomsTreasureChest profile image91
    MomsTreasureChestposted 5 years ago

Is the iPad worth it?

Are you happy with your iPad, do you think it was worth the price?

2. krbalram profile image58
    krbalramposted 5 years ago

i don't have an ipad,but i want it.it is easy to carry specially 7 inch model.

3. cfin profile image81
    cfinposted 5 years ago

Yes. It's really reliable, easy to use, great battery life and the and we tried numerous tablets. We got the 16gb iPad 2. It's more than sufficient and a good price at $399

4. profile image0
    Lybrahposted 5 years ago

Yes. If I had more money, I'd invest in one.  They're really cool.  Check out my hub on ipads and kindles.

5. KevinC9998 profile image78
    KevinC9998posted 5 years ago

I just bought my wife the Ipad2 16gb for Christmas.  She basically uses it for email so I just purchased the Ipad that connects via our home router. So far- so good, she loves it!  I also purchased the keyboard cover so it is like she has a laptop.  I paid $399 on-line at the Apple Store and I believe it is worth the money.  Besides, if she gets tired of it it will be mine!  smile   Kevin

6. duffsmom profile image60
    duffsmomposted 5 years ago

I have both the iPad and the new mini and yes, for me, they are well worth the price.  You can get apps to do just about anything, and a lot of them are free like Dragon dictation.

What I like about it as opposed to other tablets is the 64GB storage where a lot of tablets are 8 or 16GB.

For a about $50 you can get a case that has a keyboard and you basically have a laptop that fits in your purse.  I use mine every day and really enjoy it.  I used to take it to work and when I was alone, I'd have a movie on the in the background while working, or my own music.  Yep, I'm a huge fan.

working