jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (4 posts)

Does anyone actually us Google Plus?

1. ThompsonPen profile image78
    ThompsonPenposted 5 years ago

Does anyone actually us Google Plus?

I got a G+ account so I could blog and expand, and I'm having a tough time finding people on it. Does any one else have any success with it?

2. botipton profile image62
    botiptonposted 5 years ago

Yes, I do.  I have a couple of accounts for different purpose and currently I am getting more traffic off of Google Plus then I am off of Twitter or Facebook.  It took a couple of months to get connections that were a two way street but now when I post something it always pulls traffic.  One difference between Twitter and Google Plus is that on Twitter I have to repeatedly post something to get traffic.  On Google Plus I only post about twice a day and never the same thing twice on the same day.  It has worked very well for me.

3. atechwiz profile image70
    atechwizposted 5 years ago

I know what you mean about having trouble finding people.  I find the interface takes a little getting used to but lately I have had much better success with it.  I feel like I am getting decent traffic from G+.

4. dappledesigns profile image90
    dappledesignsposted 5 years ago

According to Wikipedia - "As of December 2012, it has a total of 500 million registered users of whom 235 million are active on a monthly basis"

I do use it for another marketing tool for the business, however, I find that it is much clunkier than other social media vehicles. I have discovered with all of the other social media options, people don't choose to spend the time to use Google Plus.

I mostly use it to gain rankings with Google by linking out of Google Plus to my posts / websites. I do seem to get quite a bit of traffic that way. I have a hard time finding specific people as well, so I stick to Facebook for my personal networking and Google plus for one of my online marketing efforts.