jump to last post 1-3 of 3 discussions (8 posts)

Is it possible to have multiple YouTube accounts?

1. healtheemama profile image60
    healtheemamaposted 5 years ago

Is it possible to have multiple YouTube accounts?

I have had two YouTube videos flagged (not sure why because they are not in violation of the rules) and now my account has been shut down for 2 weeks. 

Is it possible to have multiple YouTube accounts?  How many do you have?  Any suggestions?

2. healtheemama profile image60
    healtheemamaposted 5 years ago

Oh...No... 

I was trying to respond to an answer by WG and it only gave me a few characters.  So I decided to delete my comment to her and put it in this section.  BUT I accidentally deleted HER response.  OH NO!  I'm so sorry. (I'm a newbie)  sad

sad 

She said it was OK to have more than one account. 

What happened with my account is that I had a video that was flagged by a user last week. It was of me and a friend who I was interviewing.  He's a leader in my business so he was giving tips and advice.  The only reason it could have been in violation is because I recorded it at a convention and there was music in the background.  That's the only thing "inappropriate" about it. 

Then yesterday someone flagged a video I had made at the Star of India ship in the San Diego Harbor.  I was just talking about how nice it was to get out of the house on a Thursday, because I work at home, and take my girls to things like the harbor in the middle of the week.  NOTHING at all inappropriate. 

Since I was flagged 2x in one week, I'm shut down for 2 weeks.  I would never do anything inappropriate in a video and I wouldn't intentionally break the rules of the community. 

So I guess, there is someone out there who doesn't like me who is flagging me.  I have an appeal in for the first video that was flagged, but I can't file another one for 60 days. 

It's sad because I didn't do anything wrong. 

If you have any additional advice, I'd love to know.  (I promise not to delete your comment like I did the first time...now that I know that meant the whole comment, not just my response...)

Thank you!

1. windygreen profile image60
      windygreenposted 5 years agoin reply to this

smile well... apparently you dont like me either sad  lol jk ... anyway... if you are having issues with another user, cusomer care can (probably) help ... however,,, to avoid (or dealy) your vids being flagged again, a new account is a good idea.

2. healtheemama profile image60
      healtheemamaposted 5 years agoin reply to this

smile Thx for another response WG!  smile 

Yes, I'm going to get another account.  Thank you!

3. livewirez profile image74
    livewirezposted 5 years ago

It is possible.. I have 4 youtube accounts. Just simply register a google account and all of that account can be used in youtube.

1. healtheemama profile image60

Thank you livewirez.  Do you have it all go to one email account or do you have new email accounts for each new YT account?

2. livewirez profile image74
      livewirezposted 5 years agoin reply to this

Different e-mail for every youtube account.

3. healtheemama profile image60

Thank you!

working