How to enter and edit, move, on the Ipad

1. CelebrateUSA profile image82
    CelebrateUSAposted 4 years ago

How to enter and edit, move, on the Ipad

Struggling with ting on this thing
    Copy and paste possible?

2. Kasman profile image83
    Kasmanposted 4 years ago

Struggling with ting? Is this an app or a misspell of something else? I only ask so I know what I might help with. Anyway, if you're talking about regular copy and pasting, type something in and then hold down for a few seconds with a finger on what you've just typed. It will ask you to choose, select, select all, or paste. Just choose select if its a specific word. Highlight it and then when you see the blue markers, grab one side of them and drag to highlight what you want.
    You should also see a menu pop up that among other things will ask if you want to copy and paste. Once you've done this, then go to the place that you want to paste and rinse, wash, repeat! I'm a former apple expert and I've had to teach this to many, I really hope this helps. If you are still struggling with different aspects of IOS (apple mobile operating system), you can refer to my page as I have some apple hubs that may help. I am going to be updating more to help out further but for now have a great day!