jump to last post 1-5 of 5 discussions (5 posts)

Are any plans for an iPad Hubpages app? I'd love to edit and make articles on it

1. Danteh profile image57
    Dantehposted 7 years ago

Are any plans for an iPad Hubpages app? I'd love to edit and make articles on it big_smile

Right now we only got an iphone app which can only be used to see our rising and falling hubs, and comments...

2. relache profile image87
    relacheposted 7 years ago

Admin has feedback from current site and iPad users on the various bugs, but there's no word on just when they might address true functionality of HubPages and iPads.

3. BenLowe profile image61
    BenLoweposted 7 years ago

Honestly, the iPad does web stuff so well that I don't see much of a need for an actual app for the iPad. Just use it with Safari. An app  may actually reduce functionality, similarly to the iPhone app.

4. Danteh profile image57
    Dantehposted 7 years ago

yeah BenLowe but unfortunately you can't make Hubpages articles with the iPad, the keyboard won't show sad

5. WoodsmensPost profile image71
    WoodsmensPostposted 7 years ago

The app actually has the same functions on iPhone as with safari. The app provides a optimized platform for the device using it ie. iPad, iPhone, Android,etc The app then is a short cut without opening a browser. Desktop Icon quick launch, anyone who has used this app understands the benefits. Hubpages is the same for safari as it is for the app so I don't quite understand reduced functionality BenLowe? Maybe its updated since this response. Hopefully it gets worked out for iPad users.
    {:smile

working