jump to last post 1-5 of 5 discussions (5 posts)

What do you enjoy more, watching televison or surfing the internet?

1. Man of Strength profile image78
    Man of Strengthposted 4 years ago

What do you enjoy more, watching televison or surfing the internet?

I prefer the internet, because I have the whole world at my fingertips. It's an amazing tool for learning, self improvement, and entertainment.

2. Iammattdoran profile image91
    Iammattdoranposted 4 years ago

Surfing the internet as most of what's on TV doesn't really appeal to me.  I try not to spend TOO much time on the internet either though.  I find it best to use it to do a specific task or find something that I need.  If I just sit there and surf I end up looking at all kinds of crap and waste a lot of time.

3. liesl5858 profile image84
    liesl5858posted 4 years ago

I enjoy surfing the net as I learn a lot of things and also I can see a lot more on the net. T.V. doesn't appeal to me now.

4. profile image0
    Ghost32posted 4 years ago

That depends.  I don't surf just for the fun of it, simply because I don't do much of anything just for the fun of it.  On the other hand, if there's a TV show that really grabs my attention, I will kick back for that.

Not that there are many such shows.  I did get the opportunity to watch the Disney animated movie, "Tangled" (the updated version of Rapunzel) a while back and enjoyed the heck out of that.

As a monster encyclopedia and marketplace, of course, the Internet can't be beat.

5. lburmaster profile image83
    lburmasterposted 4 years ago

Watching the TV. But I always do something else when watching the TV. Cooking dinner, on the computer, planning next week's schedule, on the treadmill, etc. Just doing one thing is too boring. At least with the computer, I can be on Hubpages, Facebook, Pinterest, and listening to a college professor at the same time.

working