How do you use a blog?

1. HeatherH104 profile image84
    HeatherH104posted 4 years ago

How do you use a blog?

I was considering starting with blogger.com but was wondering what people write in a blog that is different than what they write here. Is it more like a diary or do people post articles like hubpages?

2. Abby Campbell profile image95
    Abby Campbellposted 4 years ago

Several years ago, I had the same question so I did some research as I found many using blogs as articles. Nonetheless, it was confusing. After my research, I found that blogs are supposed to be used for personal opinions. I started a blog on my website and connected my articles to them. Though my website had great traffic and ratings, I didn't get a great response except through Facebook comments. I wanted the comments on my blog though. So, I discontinued and deleted my blog. I find that writing articles on HP gets me much more traffic and views. It's really up to you on whether you want to start a blog and how you want to use it.

1. HeatherH104 profile image84
      HeatherH104posted 4 years agoin reply to this

I wondered if blogs were kind of like diaries. If it's articles it seems worthless to blog and write on HP. I guess if I start a blog it will be more personal stuff. Not sure.
      Thanks for your response. smile

working