jump to last post 1-7 of 7 discussions (7 posts)

While you search in Google, how often do you visit second or third page?

1. Seshagopalan profile image81
    Seshagopalanposted 4 years ago

While you search in Google, how often do you visit second or third page?

2. MPG Narratives profile image59
    MPG Narrativesposted 4 years ago

Depends how important the topic is I'm searching for but it really depends more on how much time I have. Usually I don't have time to go past page 1.

3. Insane Mundane profile image61
    Insane Mundaneposted 4 years ago

I use Bing search, so I usually get what I need within the top results.  Only if it's some bizarre search involving obscure subjects, would I normally go past the first page.

4. CuriousLearner profile image60
    CuriousLearnerposted 4 years ago

I usually go to first page but when I need to find more information on same topic  then I go to ther second page.

5. forlanda profile image78
    forlandaposted 4 years ago

I generally put a little bit of trust with google search and stay around the first page.  But if what I'm looking for isn't on the first page, then that is when I start looking at the second, third, and other pages.  This happens around one out of four times.

6. profile image0
    sheilamyersposted 4 years ago

It depends on what I'm researching and what comes up as the top pages. There have been times I've been researching law enforcement for my novels and the first three or four pages of results for my topic are webpages written by people who seem to either have a grudge against the police or the pages are full of opinions and not facts. I'll keep digging until I find the information provided by a reputable and what I hope is an unbiased source.

7. i scribble profile image80
    i scribbleposted 4 years ago

Not that often. Just when I don't find what I need on the first page or I want more info/sources.