jump to last post 1-5 of 5 discussions (10 posts)

Do views from Google+ count?

1. Faith Reaper profile image90
    Faith Reaperposted 4 years ago

Do views from Google+ count?

I see a lot of different Google traffic sources under traffic sources, but I do not see Google+.  Do views from Google+ count?  Thank you for answering.

https://usercontent2.hubstatic.com/8440809_f260.jpg

2. profile image95
    Robbie C Wilsonposted 4 years ago

Absolutely! Views from Google + come from the following URL:

plus.url.google.com

If you look in Google Analytics, you will see visits from that URL, espcecially if you are an active Google + user who posts links to their hubs.

Faith Reaperposted 4 years agoin reply to this

Hi Robbie, thank you so much for answering!   Oh, great!  I did not know where to look, so thank you very much!

2. Ericdierker profile image57
      Ericdierkerposted 4 years agoin reply to this

espcecially if you are an active Google + user who posts links to their hubs.

I get the user part but post to what hubs?

3. cebutouristspot profile image77
    cebutouristspotposted 4 years ago

Yes they do smile G+1 view definitely counts.

Hi cebutouristspot,  that is great to know!  Wonderful.  I did not know if it is worth placing links there.

4. Cardisa profile image92
    Cardisaposted 4 years ago

https://usercontent1.hubstatic.com/8441472_f260.jpg

Definitely! Google plus views are as valuable as Google.com views. The big G likes to see the use of the G+ and pushes more traffic your way.

Did you know that blogs and websites with the G+ button get a bigger push than those without? If you check your Google scorecard in your Adsense account you will notice that Google  recommends the use of it as a part of its optimizing features.

Hi Cardisa, thank you so much for the great information here and image of where to locate it!  No, I did not know such, so thank you very much.  Have a great day.

5. Gypsy Rose Lee profile image87
    Gypsy Rose Leeposted 4 years ago

They sure do count. G+ is powerful. You get a great many views through it and that is important to what you have posted.

Hi Gypsy,  thank you for answering.  I am glad to know now, as I really could not tell from my traffic search exactly where it shows up.  Have a great week!

working