jump to last post 1-9 of 9 discussions (9 posts)

What has the best thing internet has ever given you?

1. Stickypony profile image76
    Stickyponyposted 4 years ago

What has the best thing internet has ever given you?

2. theguruseye profile image61
    theguruseyeposted 4 years ago

The ability to free my mind. Without the internet I wouldn't have so much information at my figertips.

3. profile image0
    sheilamyersposted 4 years ago

Friends I wouldn't have met except for on the internet. I've chatted with people all over the world and many of us keep in contact through email.

4. Thief12 profile image91
    Thief12posted 4 years ago

Met my wife over the Internet so that should be pretty high on my list. Been together 8+ years now.

5. ratnaveera profile image69
    ratnaveeraposted 4 years ago

The best thing that I am benefited through Internet is the search engine. For eg. If you have any doubt about any thing, you can easily clarify that by using the major search engines like Google and Yahoo. Whether you want to see a horse with horn or the world biggest dogs or cats or need to download your favorite music or video, the Google can help you.

Secondly I can use email, video chatting and social sites like Facebook. Many free services of Google such as Gmail, Google Maps, Google Bookmarks, Youtube,  Google Books  might be useful for those who love Internet.

To my knowledge many people are earning great money through programs like Google Adsense and other affiliate programs.

6. Breatheeasy3 profile image73
    Breatheeasy3posted 4 years ago

A way of self expression....and to reach out to others

7. jaydawg808 profile image90
    jaydawg808posted 4 years ago

The ability to sell my stuff I don't need anymore (eBay) and money.

8. CuriousLearner profile image60
    CuriousLearnerposted 4 years ago

Internet makes easy to access information which was impossible in brick and mortar world and also gives the opportunity of making income.

9. profile image0
    Corolla98posted 4 years ago

The internet has given me the sell and buy stuff.(eBay and Craigslist)  Watch free movies(Youtube & Streetfire) and chat with friends (Facebook & Twitter)

working