jump to last post 1-3 of 3 discussions (4 posts)

What's your favourite app right now?

1. electronician profile image83
    electronicianposted 4 years ago

What's your favourite app right now?

I love finding fun and useful new apps so please share what your favourite app that you are using on your phone is right now? Mine is TuneIn radio, because I don't have a very good music collection at the moment.

2. amandasozak profile image61
    amandasozakposted 4 years ago

I love the app Lookout, which is available for iPhones and Android phones. If you lose your phone, like I do all the time, you can go to their website, login, and ask them to locate your phone. If it's nearby, you can ask them to make your phone "scream", which sounds like a siren. It will go off even if you phone is set to silent.

It also periodically scans your phone for bugs and spam, and will scan any new applications you download for malware. It has data backup and storage features as well, but you have to pay for those. Overall though, it's free features are awesome and I use it all the time!

1. electronician profile image83
      electronicianposted 4 years agoin reply to this

Sounds like a really handy app, thanks for sharing!

3. arunsiv profile image63
    arunsivposted 4 years ago

As of now, my favourite app is "Titanium Backup Pro".Because it allows me to move even those apps to my memory card that cannot o/w be moved from the internal to the external memory.In addition,it allows me to take the backup of all my installed apps w/ data in a single touch without having to take the backup of each and every app seperately.But unfortunately, your app must be rooted in order for it to be working.I have already rooted my phone.Hope yours too is or else you may do it if you wish smile