What's your favourite pizza?

Jump to Last Post 1-13 of 13 discussions (23 posts)
  1. JakeFrost profile image60
    JakeFrostposted 11 years ago

What's your favourite pizza?

I'm just eating some delicious Papa Johns Pizza. I'm not sure if it's an international company but it sure is the best pizza in the UK. Anyways, I'm having a beautiful BBQ Chicken pizza with: Chargrilled Chicken, Bacon, Onions, Sweetcorn and BBQ sauce and I was wondering, what's your favourite, and do you have a preference where it comes from?

2. profile image0
    Starmom41posted 11 years ago

Pizza Hut with chicken, black olives, and mushrooms;
    or Domino's Philly Cheese Steak

JakeFrostposted 11 years agoin reply to this

Ah, I'm not that keen on mushrooms and olives... I think I'll stick to BBQ Chicken smile

2. profile image0
      Starmom41posted 11 years agoin reply to this

now that u mention it, I've never had one with BBQ chicken.  I just ask for the regular chicken.

3. JakeFrost profile image60

I actually think it is just normal chicken but with BBQ sauce. When I look at the order it has Chargrilled Chicken and BBQ sauce as two different toppings

3. Georgie Lowery profile image92
    Georgie Loweryposted 11 years ago

If I'm ordering, I want a Pizza Hut super supreme pan pizza with no onions. If I'm making it, I want my chicken Alfredo pizza with broccoli and mushrooms.

I've never had corn on a pizza, but I think I might want to try it. And Papa John's is over here, too. smile

Mmmm, sounds nice. And Sweetcorn on pizza is amazing, I definitely recommend giving it a try.

2. joanwz profile image79
      joanwzposted 11 years agoin reply to this

ooh, chicken alfredo. Have to try tis one too.

4. profile image0
    JThomp42posted 11 years ago

Pizza hut meat lovers or as Starmom mentioned Dominoes philly cheese steak. Yummmm.... Smack yo Mama good!!

1. profile image0
      Starmom41posted 11 years agoin reply to this

rofl- Southerners have an interesting way of wording things!!!

2. JakeFrost profile image60

Haha starmom, but maybe that's the only way to describe it, it is just that good!

5. argosse profile image59
    argosseposted 11 years ago

barbeque and pineapple. it has a sweet tangy kick and no place sells it but its tasteful. I myself like papa johns as well. i prefer it from there but will eat it from just about anywhere else.

Oooh, that sounds like its worth a try, sweet but tangy... Hmm, and yeah Papa Johns is my preference but I guess a pizza is a pizza.

2. joanwz profile image79
      joanwzposted 11 years agoin reply to this

yum! I'll have to try this at home.

6. profile image0
    Kommadantposted 11 years ago

My favorite pizza is Pizza Hut with sausage, pepperoni, bacon; with cheese in the crust.

7. vespawoolf profile image92
    vespawoolfposted 11 years ago

I love spinach, goat cheese and roasted red pepper. I'm also a sucker for pepperoni, but who isn't??

1. ptosis profile image67
      ptosisposted 11 years agoin reply to this

spinach & mushrooms, Papa Murphy's, NEVER Dominos.

8. MomsTreasureChest profile image83
    MomsTreasureChestposted 11 years ago

Thin cripsy crust Margherita Pizza with fresh basil, fresh mozzarella and plum tomatoes, yum!

9. nicole-cw profile image82
    nicole-cwposted 11 years ago

Pizza Hut’s Hawaiian pizza is my all-time favorite! Although I do try their new deals and promotions, Hawaiian pizza always stays at the top of my favorite pizza list. Yummy!

10. MelChi profile image73
    MelChiposted 11 years ago

Toss up between: Roasted vegetable with balsalmic vinegar and feta or ricotta cheese, or Salami, feta, avo, pepperdews and chillies. Yum!

11. joanwz profile image79
    joanwzposted 11 years ago

We make our own with Pillsbury pizza crust (the canned crust in the refrigerator section), Ragu Pizza Quick Sauce (there are other brands of pizza sauce), grated mozzarella and paremesan cheese and a multitude of choices for toppings. My family's favorites include pepperoni, canadian bacon, regular bacon, pineapple, and veggie (green and red bell peppers, onion, black and green olives, chopped spinach, mushrooms). I like the veggie myself.

12. profile image50
    Camille Pegramposted 11 years ago

I really like a pizza that has a good flavorful crust. Mozzarella is important also, but too much tomato sauce can ruin it.

13. moonfairy profile image74
    moonfairyposted 11 years ago

grilled pizza with red sauce, mozzarella cheese, black olives, mushrooms and roasted red peppers....Oh so good. I love a white pizza too with garlic, mozzarella, fresh tomato slices and spinach.

working

This website uses cookies

As a user in the EEA, your approval is needed on a few things. To provide a better website experience, hubpages.com uses cookies (and other similar technologies) and may collect, process, and share personal data. Please choose which areas of our service you consent to our doing so.

For more information on managing or withdrawing consents and how we handle data, visit our Privacy Policy at: https://corp.maven.io/privacy-policy

Show Details
Necessary
HubPages Device IDThis is used to identify particular browsers or devices when the access the service, and is used for security reasons.
LoginThis is necessary to sign in to the HubPages Service.
Google RecaptchaThis is used to prevent bots and spam. (Privacy Policy)
AkismetThis is used to detect comment spam. (Privacy Policy)
HubPages Google AnalyticsThis is used to provide data on traffic to our website, all personally identifyable data is anonymized. (Privacy Policy)
HubPages Traffic PixelThis is used to collect data on traffic to articles and other pages on our site. Unless you are signed in to a HubPages account, all personally identifiable information is anonymized.
Amazon Web ServicesThis is a cloud services platform that we used to host our service. (Privacy Policy)
CloudflareThis is a cloud CDN service that we use to efficiently deliver files required for our service to operate such as javascript, cascading style sheets, images, and videos. (Privacy Policy)
Google Hosted LibrariesJavascript software libraries such as jQuery are loaded at endpoints on the googleapis.com or gstatic.com domains, for performance and efficiency reasons. (Privacy Policy)
Features
Google Custom SearchThis is feature allows you to search the site. (Privacy Policy)
Google MapsSome articles have Google Maps embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
Google ChartsThis is used to display charts and graphs on articles and the author center. (Privacy Policy)
Google AdSense Host APIThis service allows you to sign up for or associate a Google AdSense account with HubPages, so that you can earn money from ads on your articles. No data is shared unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
Google YouTubeSome articles have YouTube videos embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
VimeoSome articles have Vimeo videos embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
PaypalThis is used for a registered author who enrolls in the HubPages Earnings program and requests to be paid via PayPal. No data is shared with Paypal unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
Facebook LoginYou can use this to streamline signing up for, or signing in to your Hubpages account. No data is shared with Facebook unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
MavenThis supports the Maven widget and search functionality. (Privacy Policy)
Marketing
Google AdSenseThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Google DoubleClickGoogle provides ad serving technology and runs an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Index ExchangeThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
SovrnThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Facebook AdsThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Amazon Unified Ad MarketplaceThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
AppNexusThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
OpenxThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Rubicon ProjectThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
TripleLiftThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Say MediaWe partner with Say Media to deliver ad campaigns on our sites. (Privacy Policy)
Remarketing PixelsWe may use remarketing pixels from advertising networks such as Google AdWords, Bing Ads, and Facebook in order to advertise the HubPages Service to people that have visited our sites.
Conversion Tracking PixelsWe may use conversion tracking pixels from advertising networks such as Google AdWords, Bing Ads, and Facebook in order to identify when an advertisement has successfully resulted in the desired action, such as signing up for the HubPages Service or publishing an article on the HubPages Service.
Statistics
Author Google AnalyticsThis is used to provide traffic data and reports to the authors of articles on the HubPages Service. (Privacy Policy)
ComscoreComScore is a media measurement and analytics company providing marketing data and analytics to enterprises, media and advertising agencies, and publishers. Non-consent will result in ComScore only processing obfuscated personal data. (Privacy Policy)
Amazon Tracking PixelSome articles display amazon products as part of the Amazon Affiliate program, this pixel provides traffic statistics for those products (Privacy Policy)
ClickscoThis is a data management platform studying reader behavior (Privacy Policy)