jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (4 posts)

I'm new to this, can you please give me some tips on how to do things?

1. profile image51
    Chayton Hallposted 4 years ago

I'm new to this, can you please give me some tips on how to do things?

I'm new to this website thingy, and I would like to know how I get around and do stuff. For instance, How do I create a Hub and how do I get popular. I need tips on how to do stuff around this website.

2. Harry Letterman profile image60
    Harry Lettermanposted 4 years ago

You should be able to create a hub from your main page, basically, a hub is similar to a blog post. You will get to know more soon, don't worry.

3. peeples profile image93
    peeplesposted 4 years ago

First, go to your profile and edit. Tell us a little about yourself in the box they give you. Upload a pic so we can put a face to the name. At the top right side of the black Hubpages bar you can start a hub or hit help which will take you to the learning center which has plenty of links for how to make hubs. Here's a link you can take. http://hubpages.com/learningcenter/contents  You will see three green dots. Click the Beginners button and you will find plenty of information to get you started. Welcome to HP!

4. ReneeDC1979 profile image60
    ReneeDC1979posted 4 years ago

click start a hub at the top of the page-and then go from there

the popularity will come - you can also click explore and answer questions-participate in forums - the more people view your responses and hubs, the more followers you will get.  Don't worry about the popularity - just write, write, and write some more

working