jump to last post 1-3 of 3 discussions (4 posts)

Hello, I have created my own e-mail address. However when I first started hubpag

1. lisavanvorst profile image77
    lisavanvorstposted 4 years ago

Hello, I have created my own e-mail address. However when I first started hubpages I was using

someone else's. Now how do I go into the original application and change the e-mail address. I want all comments to this questions to go to that e-mail. My e-mail address is hubpagewriter@gmail.com. I don't want the hubpages to keep going to the old e-mail. So please explain to me how to do that. If possible when responding to this question please respond to the e-mail address I listed above. Thank you for your help.

2. profile image0
    sheilamyersposted 4 years ago

Go to "my account".
    Click on "profile".
    Click on "email settings".
    Enter your new email address.

Once you change the address, you should get an email asking you to confirm that you changed the address for your account. Be sure to check both the old and the new email account for the verification notice. Follow the instructions in the email. Make sure you remember to also change your email setting to the new one under your Adsense or other accounts.

3. lisavanvorst profile image77
    lisavanvorstposted 4 years ago

thank you for your very simple instructions. I just signed up for a Google AdSense account with my new e-mail. I believe they are confused and that is why I have not yet been approved. I need to change it with hubpages.

1. profile image0
      sheilamyersposted 4 years agoin reply to this

Could be. I think both accounts need to have the same email addy.

working