jump to last post 1-3 of 3 discussions (4 posts)

What you think ?

1. vinnisky profile image60
    vinniskyposted 4 years ago

What you think ?

I use both Facebook and Google+ both.But Google+ takes too much time to load but it is not same with the Facebook.so what you think which is the best place to socialize.

2. profile image0
    sheilamyersposted 4 years ago

For me, it depends on what type of socializing I'm doing. I have a personal FB page which I use to keep up with my family and friends. I also have a "fan page" about my books and writing. I use that to keep people updated and so it keeps my professional separate from my personal. I use Google+ to interact with and have more serious discussions with other writers. I guess the best way to sum it up is FB is good for what I'd call basic socializing and Google+ is good for me to use as more of a networking tool.

1. Eric Calderwood profile image80
      Eric Calderwoodposted 4 years agoin reply to this

That's a good idea, shellamyers. I only use Facebook for people I actually know, so maybe I should use Google+ as a networking platform for my writing. It's something to think about anyway.

3. Eric Calderwood profile image80
    Eric Calderwoodposted 4 years ago

Facebook is a lot easier to use than Google+. I have an account on both platforms, but my Google+ account is dormant because I don't like it. Maybe if they change things and make it easier to use and less business oriented I might use it more.

working