jump to last post 1-3 of 3 discussions (6 posts)

Viral hubs . . . do you have one? What inspired you? - A whim or a thorough stud

1. YogaKat profile image86
    YogaKatposted 4 years ago

Viral hubs . . . do you have one? What inspired you? - A whim or a thorough study of search engines?

I have one that gets up to 500 hits a day from around the world.  It was total serendipity . . . no google keyword tools or search stats were used.  My friend gave me a delicious fruit from her garden and I researched and wrote.

https://usercontent1.hubstatic.com/6155966_f260.jpg

2. FatFreddysCat profile image99
    FatFreddysCatposted 4 years ago

I had a hub go "viral" briefly about a year ago, simply due to dumb luck. I wrote about a certain rock band and someone (not me) posted a link to it on their official Facebook page. From there it went out in their official Twitter feed and was linked on numerous fan forums and blogs. It picked up nearly 10,000 views in just a couple of days. It was glorious!! I wish things like that would happen more often, I'd have no worries. smile

YogaKatposted 4 years agoin reply to this

Fat Freddy - we are two lucky cats!  Yours was a fast and furious viral hub, where as mine is a slow and steady.  We just got to keep writing cause you never know what will hit the jackpot.

3. Nigham AFZAL profile image75
    Nigham AFZALposted 4 years ago

No...I haven't...
    I just wrote a single hub...lets see what happens next...who knows??? smile

YogaKatposted 4 years agoin reply to this

I just read your hub on flavonoids.  Healthy food hubs have good viral possibilities and you have done excellent research . . . so who knows?

2. Nigham AFZAL profile image75
      Nigham AFZALposted 4 years agoin reply to this

smile

working