jump to last post 1-3 of 3 discussions (5 posts)

Im facing issues with my Ad-sense account, I just can't get the approval, any ad

1. Budoor profile image60
    Budoorposted 3 years ago

Im facing issues with my Ad-sense account, I just can't get the approval, any advises??

2. profile image0
    temptor94posted 3 years ago

AdSense needs lot of text content on the webpage before it can be approved. You have 10 hubs which is a good amount.

However, they also look for the age of the website and viewership. Since you have joined just 4 weeks ago, it will take while to gain viewership. In some countries, Google requires your website to be at least 6 months old for the same reason.

If you already have a blogging site, you could use that one to apply for your account. Make sure you have enough content and traffic before you do that. But in case you don't, you can post more hubs over a period of time and then reapply in 2-3 months or so.

Budoorposted 3 years agoin reply to this

thank u so much smile

3. goodnews11 profile image90
    goodnews11posted 3 years ago

You have joined just a few weeks ago. As temptor94 said sometimes google checks the age of your blog. So, it is better to try after a month. Mean while you publish more hubs. If you do so you can have a decent earning everyday as soon as your application is accepted. Good luck!

Budoorposted 3 years agoin reply to this

thank u smile

working