I'm looking for the some options for video editing software. Can anyone suggest

1. LivioRazlo profile image61
    LivioRazloposted 3 years ago

I'm looking for the some options for video editing software. Can anyone suggest anything?

I'm currently using CyberLink PowerDirector 11 and I find it too clunky to use. It isn't very intuitive and my projects are deleted every time I move them to a new computer. I've only heard of Adobe Premiere and Final Cut Pro X but I really don't know how to judge which software is for me yet. Any guidance would be fantastic as I have a lot of ideas but I'm tired of using PowerDirector 11.

2. thranax profile image52
    thranaxposted 3 years ago

Ive only done small videogame video edits but a good and easy or at least easier program then say Adobe Premiere to use is Sony Vegas. I have used Sony Vegas Pro 8 and it works very well and easy.

~thranax~

3. JohnGreasyGamer profile image83
    JohnGreasyGamerposted 3 years ago

Many people transition from the very basics of Windows Movie Maker to Sony Vegas Pro, and then become incredibly advanced editors and content creators using the latter. Vegas Pro is great because while it might seem complex at first, an enthusiastic editor can find out the most complicated functions and simplify it for a novice. I've used the different instalments for about 5 years and I've only just learnt how to do frame-by-frame animation with it, but it gets far easier with time and patience.

Like Thranax, I use Vegas for video game edits, be it reviews or let's plays. It's great for audio and visual editing as well as special effects. It's a good start for anyone looking to make videos for YouTube, and combined with other software like Adobe products, it'll allow you to produce jaw-dropping creations.

working