jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (4 posts)

Do you know all of your Facebook friends?

1. writerjrose profile image78
    writerjroseposted 3 years ago

Do you know all of your Facebook friends?

Do you only add and accept friends on Facebook that you know/have a connection with? Or do you add and accept anyone, including strangers that you don't know?

2. profile image0
    Stargrrlposted 3 years ago

No, I have accepted people I have never met--other hubbers or bubblers, or people who have enjoyed my short stories.

3. lisavollrath profile image98
    lisavollrathposted 3 years ago

I have a personal profile on Facebook, with about 60 friends. I know most of them in person. A few are artists with whom I've done multiple collaborative projects online. A few are my cousins who I've never met. If I don't know someone well enough to have lunch with them, I don't accept their friend request.

I give most people who send me friend requests the link to my business page, where I have about 1,800 followers. Most people who try to friend me are interested in my artwork, anyway, and don't need to hear what I had for lunch, or about what my dogs are up to.

4. Aime F profile image84
    Aime Fposted 3 years ago

I only have people I know on Facebook, I deny random requests. To me, Facebook is more personal and for "real life" relationships. I have Twitter for more random connections and those who I've actually met from Twitter (which is surprisingly a lot!) may end up on Facebook if we get along in person as well. But there definitely has to be some sort friendship established beforehand.