jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (7 posts)

Did CGP Gallery really crash?

1. Keisha Hunter profile image81
    Keisha Hunterposted 2 years ago

Did CGP Gallery really crash?

I tried logging into CGP Gallery and got a page telling me it has been suspended, or is it just for some?

2. LindaSmith1 profile image60
    LindaSmith1posted 2 years ago

Account Suspended.  Their FB page hints as money issues.

Keisha Hunterposted 2 years agoin reply to this

I see, it seems they only communicate via fb!

3. liesl5858 profile image82
    liesl5858posted 2 years ago

I tried logging in but it says account suspended. Maybe because I commented so much on why they are not paying their writers who write posts for them everyday. I have money earned there about $15+ but did not continue posting as I kept on reading about everyone not getting paid since December 2014. It is an unbelievable site. They don't even want you to discuss the payments and maybe because they got these plans to con writers. So bad, I had to stop posting as I was disgusted. I don't want to lose anymore time.

Well it doesn't seem to be anything individualized, thank goodness; but that doesn't help much, does it?

4. Teresa Schultz profile image81
    Teresa Schultzposted 2 years ago

I'm not a member at CGP Gallery, but going to the site I see the same message "This account has been suspended" - that's not usually a sign of a crashed site; that's usually an indication that the site is no longer there because the hosting service of the domain or site is no longer in existence, or has closed down the hosting account of their client (CGP Gallery).

Thanks dear, that helps.

working