jump to last post 1-3 of 3 discussions (5 posts)

Can your own blog get you more profit than Hubpages?

1. Engelta profile image71
    Engeltaposted 2 years ago

Can your own blog get you more profit than Hubpages?

With all the ups and downs, more downs than ups in my HubberScore, I am seriously considering working more with my personal blog, which is a subdomain but works with Google Adsense. Can I get more profit from it than from Hubpages?

If you'd like to have a look this is my blog: zoenchi.blogpost

2. LindaSmith1 profile image60
    LindaSmith1posted 2 years ago

You have done a good job with blog.  Need more content with products.  I have my own sites:  More sales.  100 percent of commissions are mine.  Ad programs:  100 percent commissions are mine.  I don't have to deal with website bugs. I can use meta description and tags. I control my content, how many products, which products I use.  I don't have to worry about being featured one day, to have it unfeatured.   I keep up with what is going on in search engine world and adjust if need be. Instead of maybe 200 views in a month on HP with 79 hubs, my sites are getting 200 views per day.   I add to my sites at least once a week, make changes, whatever.  I promote to Google Plus, social networks, etc.  I have some articles on Wizzley, and several sites that I link back and forth to when appropriate. I have added a blog to my websites on Weebly. I also do product reviews on my sites and have a category for just that purpose.  Main thing: I am in control.   I don't have to share my earnings.

1. Engelta profile image71
      Engeltaposted 2 years agoin reply to this

You convinced me to work more on it! Thanks smile

3. dipenneupane profile image72
    dipenneupaneposted 2 years ago

If you have a decent traffic and an adsense account, I suggest you to migrate to your blog.

1. LindaSmith1 profile image60
      LindaSmith1posted 2 years agoin reply to this

I don't use Adsense on my sites, yet I do very well in sales!

working