How I can reset my password in paypal I forgot the security question
i cant reset my paypal password online and I forgot the security question
Have you followed the instructions shown at https://XXXwww.paypal.com/selfhelp/article/FAQ1933 ?
(Actual links are not allowed in answers so remove the XXX I inserted)
For example, to reset your password via email:
1. Go to www.paypal.com.
2. Click Log In at the top of the page.
3. Click Having trouble logging in? (*do NOT close out of this window or you'll need to restart the password reset process.)
4. Type the email address you use for PayPal and click Next.
5. Select Receive an email so we can confirm this is your account, and click Next.
6. Enter the 6-digit security code we sent to your email (you may need to check or junk or spam folder) and click Continue.
7. Select another way of confirming it's you, and click Next.
8. After going through this last security check, create a new password (type it twice) and click Update.
There are also instructions to reset via phone or text.
I got into that situation too.
First, email to paypal, see what they can do
Give them your hp cellphone number, they will contact you.
If no, open another new account, send email to request transfer the fund to your new account.
I did the second
by rcmz7 years ago
How to reset it when I forgot my Google Talk password?Well,i think it can bring you some help: http://password-genius.com/
by prashant verma4 years ago
I forgot my Nokia 1600 passwordCan I recover it?
by rcmz5 years ago
i forgot my windows 7 password,how to get it back?
by ergapr4 years ago
hello i want to connect my paypal account to hubpagesthey ask me to answer the security question but i do not remember the answer !the account from 2009 i need help thanks
by SUM Sithen2 years ago
While attempting to sign up for HubPages Earning Program, I was asked the security question. Having not used this site for ages, I have lost track of the answer. I'm just wondering how to reset my security question?...
by Anna Haun23 months ago
I need to reset my password for my PayPal account so I can change it to the current PayPal account. I cannot log into the PayPay account on HubPages.Thanks
Copyright © 2018 HubPages Inc. and respective owners.
Other product and company names shown may be trademarks of their respective owners.
HubPages® is a registered Service Mark of HubPages, Inc.
HubPages and Hubbers (authors) may earn revenue on this page based on affiliate relationships and advertisements with partners including Amazon, Google, and others.