jump to last post 1-3 of 3 discussions (5 posts)

Why my python tutorial was not published even though it was quite useful and inf

1. AhmadRazalifa profile image60
    AhmadRazalifaposted 4 months ago

Why my python tutorial was not published even though it was quite useful and informative?

I submitted an article titled 'How to get Python output in Php?', it was quite useful for people from programming environment as mostly people don't know how to use two languages together, but hubpages think that it was not good sad

2. tsmog profile image82
    tsmogposted 4 months ago

It is best to get feedback on an article at the forums. There is a section titled Improving Your Article. A link to your article should have come with the letter they sent you. Post that link along with your request for feedback with the goal of becoming Featured.

AhmadRazalifaposted 4 months agoin reply to this

Thank you

3. lisavollrath profile image95
    lisavollrathposted 4 months ago

Judging from the way your question is worded, the problem is that your written English is not good.

HubPages is a writing site. Everything posted here should be written using proper English spelling, grammar and punctuation. You will have a difficult time getting any article to pass for quality without better writing skills.

AhmadRazalifaposted 4 months agoin reply to this

Maybe i should work on my English sad

working