jump to last post 1-6 of 6 discussions (7 posts)

If you have used Opera Mini 4, How fast, safe and economical is it?

1. Andrew0208 profile image59
    Andrew0208posted 9 years ago

I have enjoyed using opera mini on my mobile phone and have found it good and fast. If you are using it, how fast, safe and economical is it?. I even have a hub on that: 

http://hubpages.com/hub/Opera-Mini-Your … net-Access

This will help the Opera Community and Developers. Thanks.

1. Mark Knowles profile image61
      Mark Knowlesposted 9 years ago in reply to this

The forums are not the place to promote your hubs. I noticed you making a bunch of spurious comments earlier. I have already flagged one of your hubs as being overly promotional.

2. Andrew0208 profile image59

Thank you Mark,
    Noted. I have no intention to promote my hubs here in the forum. I thank you for seriously alerting   me. I take instructions and I believe Hubpages is oriented in Love. Lets shun Hate generally in Hubpages. I have carefully observed it on comments. Love is the greatest virtue i cherish in life.

I love you Mark, Many thanks to Paul Edmondson and Hubpages Community.

3. Mark Knowles profile image61
    Mark Knowlesposted 9 years ago

If you loved me, you'd stop spamming up the forums and writing hubs that promote outside sites. big_smile big_smile

4. Andrew0208 profile image59

Mark, i can't spam. I carefully read and observed hubs here and  many internet marketers here including u,  directly or indirectly promotes one thing or the other with several outside helpful links. I am willing to learn more and grow rightly. No sentiments. Pls allow me to grow in Jesus Name, Amen.

5. Mark Knowles profile image61
    Mark Knowlesposted 9 years ago

But starting a forum thread to promote your hub is not the way to do it. smile

Dropping a link in a conversation is different. Please don't blaspheme the name of Jesus by bringing him into this conversation.

Star Trek is the only true religion:

http://markpknowles.com/wp-content/uploads/The%20Prophet.jpg

Live long and prosper my dear, dear friend. James T Kirk loves you also...

6. Andrew0208 profile image59

I have accepted Mark's correction regarding hubpages forum rules. Wisdom is profitable to direct. Thank you all.

working