jump to last post 1-8 of 8 discussions (11 posts)

what phones have the best apps

1. etauntontv profile image55
    etauntontvposted 7 years ago

i need a app that i can on my stocks what phones have this

1. Sunny_S profile image61
      Sunny_Sposted 7 years ago in reply to this

Iphone, HTC EVO erm and pretty much any other smartphone.

2. profile image52
      toby8321posted 7 years ago in reply to this
  2. RogerAD profile image61
    RogerADposted 7 years ago

Probably either an iPhone or an Android Phone, although there are certainly other options as well.

If you wait a little while, you will be able to get an iPhone on Verizon, rather than having to use AT&T, which has terrible service.

1. Sunny_S profile image61
      Sunny_Sposted 7 years ago in reply to this

yh true, AT&T is horrid!

3. Golf Swing King profile image49
    Golf Swing Kingposted 7 years ago

iPhone, Android, and the EVO have the best apps.  The best phone?  It's debatable, but I'm going with the new EVO 4G.

4. Henry S. profile image73
    Henry S.posted 7 years ago

I have an android phone, and I can tell that at the moment there are better apps on the iphone but android is catching up.

5. jossecarr profile image61
    jossecarrposted 7 years ago

iPhone has an app from the iTunes App Store. This app lets you view, send, and forward faxes. Receive push notifications for incoming messages.
    http://www.ringcentral.ca/features/rcmobile.html

6. passthejelly profile image81
    passthejellyposted 7 years ago

Anyone who tells you one has more the other is obviously bias. There are the same number of apps on all types of phone and they are expanding every day. Basically if you find an app on the iPhone you can easily find a similar one on any other phone.

7. jossecarr profile image61
    jossecarrposted 6 years ago

Knowing what you really need from a phone will help you get the right one. Aside from that reading review will help you compare features and apps of different phones available today.

8. jenemay profile image58
    jenemayposted 6 years ago

I am surely suggested to choose Iphone where in you can have the best features including not only apps.

working