jump to last post 1-3 of 3 discussions (6 posts)

What about about Flixya?

1. Info Bucket profile image73
    Info Bucketposted 7 years ago

What is your opinion on Flixya?

2. relache profile image91
    relacheposted 7 years ago
      Info Bucketposted 7 years agoin reply to this

I know what you meant. There is another threads about flixya and i too replied in it. Just curious to know how many hubbers use it and found useful. For me, it is making about  $1 a day with adsense.

3. Bill Manning profile image76
    Bill Manningposted 7 years ago

It's a bunch of spammers that will give you 200 emails about "hi good friend, please visit my sitexxx"!

Only good use for it is the blogs you can make. The links in them are do follow. So make very key word rich blogs there linking to articles about the same subject.

Other than that it's worthless. Also despite their rules they have tons of adult crap in there. Not a good place to use your Google code as you could get your account suspended.

1. sofs profile image84
      sofsposted 7 years agoin reply to this

I tried it for a week , Bill Manning is right I got such sick messages that I folded up and ran for cover.
      I did not come across any serious content there and when they found me writing stuff they all piled on.
      I am sure that I can never function in such an environment.

Info Bucketposted 7 years agoin reply to this

Sofs, you can make money from it, like i do. I never comments on other users stuf and didn't even verify others comment and there is no interaction between me and other flixya users. i simply ignore it, upload my content and i can make about $1 a day easily.........

working