jump to last post 1-2 of 2 discussions (6 posts)

Bog help please

1. Cardisa profile image91
    Cardisaposted 5 years ago

I have a health blog that I want to expand on. I started posting just women's health and then I did a men's health article that HP disabled my ads on.

The problem I am having now is I want to create different pages for each category, but I posted all my women's health articles on the home page and the men on their own page. I want a home page with general posts and a separate page for women.

Is there are a way to move the articles to the new page without losing my feedback from my visitors. When I try to create a new home page the blog just reverts back to the original. I want when visitors go to the blog they are taken to the home page which will have introduction and general health news and stuff.

1. lobobrandon profile image85
      lobobrandonposted 5 years agoin reply to this

What service are you using? If your using blogspot it can't be done as far as I know because I did try it and failed..

Cardisaposted 5 years agoin reply to this

Yes it is Blogspot. I have been trying but to no avail. Maybe I have to risk losing those comments. I didn't want to lose them because Google uses your feedback to rate you too.

1. lobobrandon profile image85
          lobobrandonposted 5 years agoin reply to this

I guess you could try what That Grrl suggested? Let us know if anything happens.

2. That Grrl profile image79
    That Grrlposted 5 years ago

Why not give the posts their own labels for women and men and then create a new label for general. Set the general label as the main feed - if you can do that in Blogger. I haven't really used Blogger for a few years. I wrote a post about finding help for using Blogger http://wordgrrls.com/2010/11/the-women-of-blogger/ this gives you a few places to look for help as they each write sites about using Blogger.

Cardisaposted 5 years agoin reply to this

Thanks, I'll try that.

working