How to Speed up your slow Computer
Is your computer getting slow over the time? Every computer does get slow within a period of time. You can compare your computer with a machine which works effectively at the beginning, but later it becomes less effective than it used to be. However, with proper maintenance you can always keep your computer in good shape. This article will contain some very useful tips to speed up your slow computer.
Tips to make your Computer Fast
1) Remove unnecessary software from the start up: Unnecessary software starts running when you boot your computer. You might need those software for some specific task but you certainly do not need them running when you do not want them. This is why you would need to prevent those unwanted software from running when you restart your computer. For this, go to Run, then type "msconfig" , press enter and then click "startup". After that, erase the check mark from all the software/apps you don't want to see at the start up. Restart your computer to finish the process.
2) Computer cleaning software: Computer cleaning software such as, Ccleaner is a very useful freeware to clean your computer. The performance of your computer will be steady if you keep it clean.
3) Use software to boost the performance : Game Booster 3.4 is a very handy freeware to increase the performance of your computer. When you start this app, it will increase the performance of your computer by stopping all the unnecessary applications.
4) Uninstall all the unnecessary stuff: Uninstall all the unnecessary application to reduce the burden off your computer.
5) Good antivirus: Viruses usually makes a computer slow. Get a good antivirus and update it regularly to protect your computer.
You are definitely going to see a huge improvement if you apply all the tips I have mentioned above. Hope you have learnt something new. Please make sure to rate this hub and post a comment.